Today Samuel uses a well known parable to illustrate what it takes to heal from betrayal.
– FREE Bootcamp for Surviving Infidelity: https://www.affairrecovery.com/surviving-infidelity/first-steps-bootcamp
– What kind of affair was it?
Take the FREE Affair Analyzer: https://www.affairrecovery.com/affair-analyzer
– FREE Expert Articles & Videos: https://www.affairrecovery.com/free-resources-home
Get a Recovery Library Membership: https://www.affairrecovery.com/product/recovery-library
– Access 3,000+ Q&A Videos, Articles and Mentor Stories
– Get answers from 1,500+ Expert Q&A Videos (Like this one!)
– Talk with others in the private Recovery Library Forums
“The Recovery Library gave me 24/7 support because I could be up at 3am and search for the topic I was struggling with. It also helped as a couple because we could investigate topics together so it wasn’t subjective. I trusted this information because it was from professionals who also had lived through and recovered from infidelity. Double credibility in my book.”
– Amanda, Florida
HEAL with Affair Recovery:
Weekend Retreat: https://www.affairrecovery.com/product/ems-weekend
Online Courses: https://www.affairrecovery.com/programs-and-courses/online-courses
Hope Rising Conference: https://www.affairrecovery.com/hope-rising
Recovery Library: https://www.affairrecovery.com/product/recovery-library
Samuel is an infidelity survivor and is one of many contributors to Affair Recovery’s Survivors’ Blog, https://www.affairrecovery.com/our-blog. He participated in Affair Recovery’s courses developed by founder and infidelity expert Rick Reynolds, LCSW. After finding healing, hope, and new life, Samuel wishes to share his journey and what AffairRecovery.com has to offer with others so they too can find hope and healing.